project one final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.

should i link cute animal videos for people in offtopic for stress relief?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:17 pm

yes
100%
no
No votes
not interested
No votes

Total votes: 10

lilykmitch

Re: project one final

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi Megan
I love this!! I like adding the circles for your pics is so cool and really adds something interesting to the whole design. I especially love the desktop version it looks so good with the two smaller images on either side. I also think the font and colors you chose look really nice together!
Lily Mitchell :geek:

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

I really like the overall theme of your designs, they seem very elegant. I feel on the desktop version of your piece you could maybe play around with those circles a little more to fill a lot of the empty space on your page.

Lucky_Penny

Post by Lucky_Penny »

Hi Megan

The layout is nice but I have trouble reading some of your subheads because of the borders around them
𝐿𝒾𝓋₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Megan,
I think your color choice of blue really works well with the consistent color schemes in your pictures. I also really enjoy your typestyle mixture, it's fun but still classy! Nice work!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

TSUL

Post by TSUL »

Hello Megan,

I really like the colors and the simplicity is strong in this layout! It is visually pleasing and easy to understand, I also like the type you chose, I'm usually not a huge fan of script fonts as headers for layout design, but this works very well!

-Tyler
Tyler Sullivan

James Hill

Post by James Hill »

Hello Megan,
I like your design, I think it is simple and gets the message across well. Your color choice is a bit blue in tone but I could see how it works with the images. I dont really vibe with the overset text for the head and subhead text. Otherwise good job.

Elle Barre

Post by Elle Barre »

They're both excellent. Simple and elegant. I really like those little framing devices you use for the headlines and navigation buttons and how you've separated the elements and grouped the ones together that you did, organizing with space, grouping and headline color vs body color. So good. I happened to zoom in accidentally on the sunset clouds pic and was quite surprised to see that there are ski runs all over that mtn top--Mt Rose! I'd like to see what that photo looks like with a little light on those ski runs...
Really nice, these just look so good. :- )
~ Elle Barre

Elle Barre

Post by Elle Barre »

Megan, your critique of my project is hysterical, I nearly cried laughing at "am I having a stroke?" about my irregular italics--I looked, I think you're right, but... a stroke. Hahaha. Thank you, I needed that blast of humor.
~ Elle Barre