Hello to ALL!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
TSUL

Hello to ALL!

Post by TSUL »

Hello, my name is Tyler Sullivan you can call me Tyler or Ty. I am double majoring in Fine Arts and Graphic Design, this is my last semester at TMCC before I receive both of my associates. I am transferring to ASU to continue my Fine Arts degree on to a bachelor's and hopefully a masters after that to fulfill my urge to teach at a college level. I am a multimedia artist born and raised here in Reno. I started my art passion early with band and theater classes all through middle school and high school, as well as graphic arts all four years of high school and to now I have spent 3 years at TMCC going back and forth between the Fine Arts and Graphics program. I have a strong passion for design and an even stronger passion for the traditional arts, I sway more towards painting and life drawing and my art style tends to lean more to surrealism. I am excited to be in this class and add another notch of design information to my belt and see what I can produce.

-Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello to ALL!

Post by Instructor »

Hey there, Tyler. Welcome to GRC 175. I hope you're acclimating nicely. Congratulation on graduating with two degrees. That's impressive. I wish you the best of luck in your fine arts journey at ASU.

I am especially interested in seeing how your penchant for surrealism comes out in your web designs. A battle between "legibility and readability" indeed!

Feel free to hit me up with any questions
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173