This is my intro "Hello, I say!"

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
piratek

This is my intro "Hello, I say!"

Post by piratek »

Hello all and any that stumble across this. I am currently perusing my Masters degree in journalism over at UNR. My undergrad was in international relations. I am interested in learning graphic design and motion graphics and TMCC has a pretty good reputation for that. I have learned a lot in some classes here and less in others. I don't feel I have very strong design instincts, but I do think that improving approving upon those and learning to build websites will be a great asset to have. Although incredibly busy (I work full-time, go to UNR full time, and work part-time at KUNR), I am greatly looking forward to this class.

some people call me Kevin McCray

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: This is my intro "Hello, I say!"

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Kevin. I look forward to seeing your work and solutions to the class projects. I hope you'll have fun in here and learn lots.

I think the asynchronous, self paced (except for due dates) nature of the class will work with your busy schedule along with the fact that web design is pretty modular so you can break it into tiny chunks.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via email, Canvas, or this forum. I wish you luck for the semester.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173