wuddap

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Megan Greaves

wuddap

Post by Megan Greaves »

Hey howdy hey yall I'm Megan as my boring username suggests and wow, I haven't seen those emojis since I played neopets in highschool. Wow.

Anyway, I am also here in the graphics program with you all, got one more semester after this hopefully, but I am largely unsure what I want to do because the future is a vast and frightening place. But I have a smol precious doggo named Charlie, so there's that. Other than that, I have no idea what to say about myself because I don't consider myself to be a very interesting or talented person lol.

But I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all though I recognize some of your names from the other class I'm taking, so that's cool.

Good luck everybody! I look forward to seeing what everyone makes.

piratek

Re: wuddap

Post by piratek »

Hi Megan, Hi Charlie!

some people call me Kevin McCray

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: wuddap

Post by Instructor »

And I look forward to seeing what you make, Megan. You're clearly skilled enough to have made it this far so I don't buy your "talentless hack" categorization. ;)

Welcome to GRC 175. I'm glad to have you in the class. I hope you have fun and learn lots.

If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via email, Canvas, or this forum. Good luck with the semester.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173