project 2 site

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
olddragon

project 2 site

Post by olddragon »

Here it is:

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2011 ... ra_pierce/

Site needs and style guide are linked in the footer, but of course they are only there because it is required for class and I didn't know where else to put them.

My fifth page is a subpage of the "books" page. Just click on any link in the first quartet group on the books page and you will get to it.
Last edited by olddragon on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

brienicole

Re: project 2 site

Post by brienicole »

I think your style guide could be on YOUR homepage, not hers. But that aside, I see why you pulled in the gray for rollovers, but it kinda dissapears on the red. Maybe a lighter gray would work better? but the layout is very easy to navigate and thats always a plus!
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Good organization and easy to navigate. I think you have a successful redesign.
Kristine Toward

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

I think your final site came out great. Much better than the original. It is really easy to navigate and is full of information.
~Tina Bodden~

smith206

Post by smith206 »

I enjoy how your site flows, there are no surprises and everything is where you would have guessed it to be. That said I think the bio page could use some work I dont know that I like how you need to scroll down then back up to pick back up on her story. Other than that I think its well executed and put together.
Kyle Smith

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

:) Your site is very neat and organized, I know just where to navigate to if I need a certain piece of information about the author, etc. I like it, nice work.
Vy Tat...

mminten

Post by mminten »

I feel like there is something missing on the left side. The boxes are just cut off at the edge of the page. I would find a way to make them part of the page again. Also I think you should have linked the sentence above each link on the home page as well. I tried clicking there first before I realized that the link was below. Finally, title each page so I don't see "Untitled Document" in my browser.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Dave

Post by Dave »

nice redesign! i'm not a fan of the color scheme. i would like to see more contrast. i think the layout, structure and everything else is great.
David Bjerre

I found sand!