How do you do, fellow kids?

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
chefspencer

How do you do, fellow kids?

Post by chefspencer »

Hey everyone! My name is Spencer, as most of you probably already know because I recognize an overwhelming majority of your names so far. For those who are yet to get to know me, brace yourself. I am an emotional whirlwind of equal parts drama, humor, and being an absolute diva. Music and design are my two passions in life, but unfortunately, musicians make absolutely no money whatsoever, so now I've dedicated all of my resources to perfecting my craft in the world of design. I can't wait to see what you all come up with this semester!

Spencer Ellison
~Spencer Ellison

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: How do you do, fellow kids?

Post by Instructor »

Design is a perfectly valid career for creative types to respectability-wash themselves in, Spencer. You are in good company. Welcome to GRC 175. I'm curious to see what your theatrical nature will bring to solving the problems posed by the projects in class.

If you have any questions or concerns, hit me up via email, Canvas, or this forum. Good luck with the semester!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173