Hey guys!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
yenny

Hey guys!

Post by yenny »

I'm Yen,
I am double majoring in WEB/UI and Graphics. I like designing and I like computers so I just combined it. I can't wait to start looking for jobs in the industry. I recently got a dog, she's a lot. I still love her though. Before covid I used to go to a lot of concerts. One of my favorite ones was backstage at DMX. I have a bunch of crazy fun concert stories. I can't wait until they're safe again. :D
Yen N.

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hey guys!

Post by Instructor »

Oh, it sounds like you've had too much fun, Yen. I too can't wait until a bunch of stuff is safe again. Welcome to GRC 175. I think, given your major, you'll find this class interesting we cover a lot of both technical and design topics, including UI as well as a lot of the foundational technical skills necessary to build the web. Good times! I look forward to seeing your solutions to the projects in this class given your emphasis and interest.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via email, Canvas, or this forum. I try to make myself as available as possible.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173