Project 2 - Kathyleen Bullard

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
zelouzelou

Project 2 - Kathyleen Bullard

Post by zelouzelou »

it's done!!! yay

Project Two: LaunderMutt Pet Stylin'
http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/kat ... t_two.html
Kathyleen Bullard

brienicole

Re: Project 2 - Kathyleen Bullard

Post by brienicole »

I love the final look. It turned out really well. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that home is on the right, my eye wants it to be on the left , or maybe make the logo go back to the home page..etc.. but its clean and well done! ( BTW LOVE THE BOWS!!!)
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I love it. I think you site is amazing, are you going to pitch yours too, lol? I love the logo with fire hydrant, I think the color scheme works very well and all the information is conveyed clean and simple. The only thing I had an issue with was the entire location and hours menu no matter where you click on it takes you to google maps. I think it should be only the *click here for map* that takes you to the map and it should also have some sort of rollover change that indicates it is a clickable link. But honestly, it's beautiful!
Kristine Toward

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Brie,
I agree, the more I think about, it the weirder it is that it's on the right. Bows?
Kathyleen Bullard

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

Kristine,
Thanks! I would like to pitch my site, but I don't have the time to be able to take on a project like that right now. :(
Ya, I agree with the location and hours link. I was planning on not making the whole thing into a link, but again- due to time restraints, the whole thing turned into a link. :P But under usual circumstances, I would have make the brown as a background image with the text and the links on top of it
Kathyleen Bullard

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Great job. I really like the colors you ended up using. I'm glad you kept the bubbles. :) Your site is easy to navigate and is super informative. I would definitely take up puppy there.
~Tina Bodden~

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Came out really well. Cant say anything bad about it, I like how you laid out your type and indented the subcategory information. Only thing that would have made it that much better would be to work out how to do a seamless background so there wouldn't be that line at the top with the blue on white. Would have also been cool to see more blue circles in the background especially farther down the page. Great job though.
Kyle Smith

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

A very nice job. The design is really effective. Love those pooch pics. The only thing was the price PDFs take you out of the feeling of the website on the services tab. Otherwise it is great.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

Very nice. I like everything about the site. The color choices, the type, the overall design is very pretty. I would like to see the location and hours bar on the left to be live type instead of it directing to the map. Very nice job. :)
Vy Tat...

mminten

Post by mminten »

Good Job! Great colors, nice flow and the navigation works great! I have to agree about the home on the right.I always look there for contact on the pages I go to. I wanted to click on the little paw prints on the bottom but they wouldn't let me. After a few attempts I had to give up :)
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011