Project 4 YAY!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Hamistani

Project 4 YAY!

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Everyone,
This project was tough, but I'm really happy with how it came out! Test it on firefox, and it will work better. I'm a little bummed because I ran out of time before I was able to do some things, such as make the pixels smaller. For instance, it can be sized to 800px, but I wanted to go to 500px. I also wanted the frames to be links and either slide onto a new slide to talk about the professors, or to flip over with their stories on the back. Maybe I can make it another day for practice. Lastly, I was going to make the class links, so the students could read about the classes. However, on the bright side, I drew all of the illustrations used in this except for images you see in the clouds and some of the student work, but everything else is drawings or projects I made. I really liked messing around with the scroll jquery, and overall, I'm happy with how it came out!:D

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 4 YAY!

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Heather,
Yes, I totally agree that this project was tough, but you did such a nice job! the scrolling was amazing and I love your student gallery. The imagery is also really cool and I love the color concepts that you chose. You should feel proud!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧