project 4 final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

project 4 final

Post by it's_crysta »

I managed to figure out how to make all my nav hovers different colors and I'm super proud of it because it look forever to figure out. I'm still not great at the images part of coding but I do think this is the best site I mad this semester and considering this is the last project I'm glad I've made improvements! Happy end of the semester everyone!

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

IzzyB

Re: project 4 final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Crysta,

Your website is very nice, love the font and color combinations you went with. The background color emphasizes the simple and legible design. The TMCC logo is correctly displayed and your menus all work great. The font truly captures your intuition to be more engaged in the colorful aspect of graphic and web-design. The layout can be described as easily user-friendly and straight the point. Congrats on your website!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Crysta,
This turned out really well! The hovers look really cool and you should definitely feel proud of yourself because this was a challenging project and you did a great job !
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Crysta,
This is so colorful and fun, I love it! I'm glad too that you figured out all the hover effects because they look amazing. I love that the color black you are using for your background isn't a stark black and is more of a dark charcoal color, and the other colors still stand out very nicely against it but nothing is too bright and in your face. I really like that you were even able to get the TMCC green in there and make it look good and just like it's any other color (but we all know it goes with TMCC :D ) Great job!
JacklynYamine