Project 04 Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
rmepinero

Project 04 Final

Post by rmepinero »

Welp, we made it! Learned a lot and I'm excited to see what you guys came up with!

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

IzzyB

Re: Project 04 Final

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Rowena,

I'm glad you stuck with your second design, it turned out a lot nicer as well. The theme and color combinations are absolutely amazing, the menus and tabs work great everything retaliated to how all are displayed. The organizational structure and images are amazing and its awesome to see the logo take the user to main college webpage. I can definitely tell you put a lot of time into coding this and I want to say congrats on your design!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Rowena,
I love the colors that you chose! Your website has a very artistic feel to it and it's also professional. It's straightforward and fun. Nice job!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Rowena,
This looks great and I love your small graphic that the name of the program encompasses. I also really like how you've brought in the actual site right now that has more information on how to get started for applying to the school. I like your laid out buttons, but for me, on my screen, there seems to be no way back to all five besides clicking on the back arrow. Also an < seems to show up when Certificates and degrees is clicked and I would try to get all those pieces of text to be equally spaced within their buttons. Other than those small details, this looks really good.
JacklynYamine