FINAL project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
rmepinero

Re: FINAL project03

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kendall,

Yeah it’s still taken me awhile to fully comprehend everything that’s going on in the html/css world too haha. But I think your website is a great nod to Sundance and I like that you took their yellow banner and ran with it. I would just say give your navigation more room but otherwise it’s easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. Nice work!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
Woah The yellow background is really a great choice. I also like how you have videos unbound page!

cpeter2

Post by cpeter2 »

Hi Kendall, I really like how your website turned out, the colors that you chose for your palette wonderful reflected the website. The Header on the Home page may have been a bit too large but overall very good job.
.    .   * ✵   🚀   ✦
✦. 🛸 Carl   ✦   
· ✦     . *       

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

I really love the header. The overall site turned out pretty good. goodjob.
gclouser701

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

I think this looks really nice so far. I love the footer. You have everything in there and it all is organized really well. I am so impressed by all your pages because you have everything laid out really professionally. The reading page did not look easy to do and I like that you have a calendar added in there as well. This looks great. Good job.
:) KATHY RUECKL

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kendall,

Your new website shows some pretty improvement from the original. Love the bigger design and how fluid the structural execution is. Love the images you used as well, they could have been formatted a little better but other than it looks very nice. Font and font color compliment the background really well and everything else is legible. Great job!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ