project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
it's_crysta

project 3 final

Post by it's_crysta »

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html

Hi everyone, I was having some trouble with images in this project so I took them out. I'd like to come back later and put them back but I'm really happy with how this turned out.
it's Crysta (Clark)

i feel like i'm on neopets again

Anayik

Re: project 3 final

Post by Anayik »

Hi Crysta,

Looks like you managed to get your layout to match your intended design...tricky stuff that positioning! After this class I will never take for granted someone's ability to do anything seemingly simple on a website. Still love the fonts you chose as well as the color palette. Hopefully getting the imagery up there is a simple fix.
Kiana Bohm

kmohara5190

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Crysta,
Your website turned out great, it looks super clean! I would change the font color of the last “Contact” button so that it stands out from the wave color, but besides that it looks like your prelim design, good job!
Kierann O'Hara

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Crysta!

I think this website turned out well! I saw you were having problems with adding imagery and that was going to be my only suggestion haha everything else is so well done! I love the background and the navigation is creatively placed as well, awesome job :)
-Kendall Mann

Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi Crystal,
This turned out nice! This is also way much better than their website because I remember looking at it. Great choice of colors for the company name and navigation. The only thing I would suggest is maybe using a different color instead of black for the text. Other than that, this is nice!
Kassandra Fuentes

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Crystal,
I really love the simple layout of your website. The buttons are easy to access and I love your scrolling feature for the paragraphs, I almost did not notice it! Hopefully, you can get your images up because I think it could pull your whole website together :D
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

jacklyn_yamine

Post by jacklyn_yamine »

Hi Crysta,
Your site looks great and so much more calming and relaxing with that single giant image of the sand and ocean than anything going on on the actual website. Everything is nice and clean and simple so that you can actually focus on the text and read it to know what they are about and offer to their clients. It's too bad about the images at the moment because you do have a lot of empty space, which I think is nice on some of the pages, but one or two of them could definitely use another image or two.
JacklynYamine

Krueckl

Post by Krueckl »

Your website looks good! I love the scroll bar used for the services page. It is going to look even better when you add the pictures. The navigation and hover color used is great. It is easy to read and really pleasing to look at. Everything is laid out and organized nicely. The color choices are spot on as well. Overall I think your website looks awesome.
:) KATHY RUECKL

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Crysta,

Your website is very well made. The layout and navigation is nice and simple. The background image is amazing. You did a great job redesigning this website.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Crysta,
This looks great! This looks exactly like the preliminary. Everything is very easy to read and navigate. The fonts go really well with the aesthetic of your design. The rollover color on your navigation buttons is very nice. I also had a problem with images. I had to reupload all of my images turning in my project because the links all broke. Great job!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)