Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
rmepinero

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by rmepinero »

Hey Kassandra,

I love the imagery around your site. It makes your site feel full and strong and I love that you added dropdown menus! I know you mentioned that the purple wasn’t intentional, which was my only critique really, so I think other than that your site is easy to move through and has a very fun and interesting layout.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

Hello,
I like how you used a slide show with multiple images. My only suggestion is to use white or a lighter color in the 3 boxes at the bottom, unfortunately the purple text does get lost a bit.

gavin_clouser

Post by gavin_clouser »

Wow really cool!! I like the overall look of it and clearly its better than the original website!! I think I would change the font color from purple to white so it wouldnt blend into the photos,
gclouser701

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Kassandra,

Your website looks great, love the drop down menu and how your animations for those turned out. All the images and text is formatted correctly awhile everything else works great. Great font choice and text color to compliment the background. The website turned out great, good job!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ