Project 02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 02 Final

Post by Instructor »

It definitely works for me, Jordi. I really like the simplicity of this thing.

You've made a major discovery about web design that a few of your classmates have as well; create an extremely simple layout and the select some perfect images to grab the layout and make it so much more than it is. That Carson Valley view image looks just as good in the browser and, as with your preliminary design, is doing a ton of heavy lifting here. Those colors in it are super strong and you reflected that with the gradient at the bottom which almost feels like a studio light slightly illuminating your image from the bottom. Your type is clean and easy to read and your navigation is easy to see and use. Great use of contrast throughout this thing. Your type and nav really pop out against the image. There seems to be no interference, which is rare for image backgrounds.

Your bodycopy paragraph's line spacing is a little tight. I think a little more room to breathe there would have made it a touch easier to read.

Nice job!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Hamistani

Post by Hamistani »

Hello Jordi,
This looks amazing! Everything flows so nicely. The gradient goes very well with the picture. I really like the fonts you chose and I like your rollover color, that's something I still need to add to mine. The only change I would change is aligning the "GRC 175..." with the bottom of your TMCC logo. Great job!
- Heather Amistani
Ehhh, What's up Doc? ;)

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Jordi,

This looks great. I don't usually like gradients, but the way you used a gradient for your footer makes the overall look of your website very cohesive and professional. I would just adjust the placement on your footer type a bit. Looks amazing. Nice job.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

sal_baraj

Post by sal_baraj »

This looks really cool so far. I like the green you used at the bottom!

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Jordi!

Great job on the website, loved the simplicity of the design and layout you went with. Everything was legible and easy on the eyes. The project tab worked perfectly and everything was displayed properly with organization. Overall, you did very well.
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ