Prelim work

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Prelim work

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Estrella,

Very nice job. I love your first website designs the most. The image that you chose along with the placement of your type makes it look so elegant and professional. I really like it and it's a definite improvement from the original website. I'm excited to see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Estrella!

I really like the simplicity of your designs! I think it fits the general theme of Yale in muted colors and professionalism. I think your first design is the best, the lack of text boxes help with its simple design a lot.

I can't wait to see the final website!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hey Estrella,

I like the simplicity you went with. I think the second one is the stronger of the two, and I especially love the spotlight effect you put on the art so that it looks like a gallery. I think the colors you chose to keep up the professionalism that a college website should have.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Estrella!

I love what you did with the Yale site. It’s clean and minimal and I love the imagery in the gray scale designs especially. They’re engaging but don’t pull from any other info.

Great job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."