Project 3 Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 3 Preliminary Critique

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kendall,

I love this store with all of my heart! I'm liking your first design the best. Your first design layout is very representative of the story and the bright yellow is very eye catching. I agree with Michael. I don't think you need to put your type inside that beige box. I think that it'll look great without it or maybe with a different more subtle text box. Great job. I'm excited to see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Kendall,

I really like your first design! The way you did your navigation looks really cool, but I think repeating the diamonds around the page takes away from the overall design. The yellow is really nice, not too bright and not so yellow that it brings bumblebees to mind. I think you have a great design here!
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kendall,

I love that you took the yellow and ran with it. (Or deep orange?) Both designs are strong and engaging. I would like to see what those diamonds look like without the strokes on them. I will say thought that your about body copy needs more margin to breathe. Otherwise, I think your designs are off to a strong start!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."