Project 03 Prelim 1

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project 03 Prelim 1

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kiana,

Wow you did such an amazing job. I can't stop looking at your first design. It's soooo goood and representative of reno magik. The color scheme is excellent, it's easy to navigate, and your overall design is just straight up beautiful! Very nice job. I'm not sure what else you could do to make it better, but I'm excited you see your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kiana!

WOW I love the color and layout of your first design! It really makes me want to explore more of the website and find out about the store. I am so in love with your title, the crazy font is so perfect and really compliments the website. I think it'd be cool to find a complimentary font for the body text to highlight that first font even more, too!

Incredible designs!
-Kendall Mann

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Kiana,

The first one is an incredible looking design. The colors of the imagery really help provide a sense of atmosphere. The fonts go very well with them Reno Magicks branding.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Kiana,

I'm obsessed with your first design, that font is perfect for your design. I do think that you might want to darken the mountains in the about page cause its a touch hard to read with the white font. I'm so into the butterfly as well. I think your second design is much more 90s forest nymph vibes than the first one, and the first is a lot more modern so I would go with that one if I were you.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hiya Kiana,

I love that your style seamlessly finds itself into your work. I really enjoy the first set of the designs as the colors are calming and the minimal aesthetic helps that as well.

The 2nd one is fun too, but I would recommend throwing a background behind your text if you go that direction.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."