Project 3 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
kmohara5190

Re: Project 3 Preliminary

Post by kmohara5190 »

Hi Kathy,
I think I like your second design the best, it is exciting but still clean. I think if you added some color to the “About” page, maybe in the title or the horizontal lines, it would make it more eye-catching. Good job!
Kierann O'Hara

comicsansfanclub

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Kathy,

Very nice! Definitely improved the original website! I like your second design the best because the imagery that you chose is strong and has a very artsy feel to it. The balance between pages is a little off so I would work on distributing the type in a different way, but other than that nice job. I'm excited to see your final!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Kathy!

I love your second design! It is so sleek with the layout and colors you chose, but still so fun! The paint splatters on the buttons help a ton with that. I think you have a really good balance :)

Really cool designs!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Kathy!

I love the first design you have! That painting is perfect for the website. I would maybe adjust your color a little bit so it's more in line with yale's colors. Otherwise I think it looks great.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Kathy,

I love the direction you went! I think have art be the primary image/focus just makes your viewer understand right away what they’re looking at and what they can expect to find on this website. The only thing I might change would be the “School of Art” font. I get the idea/feel you’re going for but I think there might be a better font fit for what you’re going for. Otherwise, I love the colors, organization, and think it’s going in a direction.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."