project 3 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: project 3 prelim

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Crysta,

Just saw the original and oh.... it's quite funny. You did an amazing job and really brought out the main focus of this website and made it look serene, professional, and elegant. Both of your designs are really great, but I'm loving your first design the most. The type that you chose along with the imagery is so peaceful and it fits that massage type of feel. Excellent job. Excited to see what you do for your final.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Crysta,

Yeah the first one is definitely the strongest, the image works perfect as a background for a website. You also have excellent choices for fonts.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Crysta!

Oh WOW!! Your color choices are so beautiful, It is so easy on the eyes I can't stop looking at them! I think your second one is definitely the best, all the greens and blue working together make for such a good combination and I love the font choices as well!

These are so pretty, I cannot wait to see the final product!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hi Crysta!

I really like how calming your designs are. Both give off good energy which is what I think you're going for. I prefer the first one with the ocean wave, I really like that you put the wave coming in from the side. It looks great!
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Crysta,

I love the directions you went in. I feel like both of your designs have that spa/massage-feel that I’ve seen in other massage websites. The imagery and colors are calming. If you go with the first set, I think your subhead doesn’t have to be a different shade of that blue-green I think you’d be fine using the same color throughout. As for the photos, I think adding a border to them or maybe putting your body copy to the left and bottom of it (if that make sense) just so they feel a bit more at home in your overall design because right now they kind of feel thrown in. Otherwise, really nice job!
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."