Project Three Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
comicsansfanclub

Re: Project Three Preliminary Critique

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi Arisa,

Very Nice job! Both of your designs are so sleek and aesthetically pleasing. I love how you put the water within the type. It's as if the type are windows, like looking into an aquarium. This already so good, I can't wait to see what else you come up with for the final. I'm excited.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mal-Festio

Post by Mal-Festio »

Hello Arisa,

Both of these designs are really great. I think either of them can work for the website but for your message In think the lighter color scheme and the masked text of the second works best.
Jordi Cruz Trujillo

kendall_the_mann

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Hi Arisa!

Your designs are so unique! I absolutely love the idea of hovering your mouse and having the background change with it, that is so cool! I think I definitely favor your second design, its very clean and I love the masking technique you used!

Amazing ideas and designs!
-Kendall Mann

aka_fefi

Post by aka_fefi »

Hey Arisa,

I LOVEEE your second design. I think it's simple but so strong. It's a really clean design and I'm excited to see where you go with it. I think the drop down menu is a good idea to keep the integrity of your overall design. I would definitely go with that one.
Stephanie Serpa

Everything I know about web design is from ~*myspace*~

rmepinero

Post by rmepinero »

Hi Arisa,

I think your creativity behind the first design is super strong but would probably be hard to navigate for a first time viewer. I still really love the idea though. The second one Is really clean, simple, and I like how you used the mask on it. I think it’s a good direction so far.
Rowena Piñero
"My vibe is like, hey you could probably pour soup in my lap and I'll apologize to you."