Hi all!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Arisa

Hi all!

Post by Arisa »

My name is Arisa. I am majoring graphic design to pursue my dream in advertising and design. This is my 2nd year here at TMCC, and I will be graduating soon and hope this class will help me advance my career 8-)
I like to make things cuz it's fun to build a collection of your own creations, so I paint, and lately I've been into ceramics. I didn't know that pottery was so interesting. Do you have a favorite tableware or something?

Also, speaking of designers, I'm really excited about this class because it's about WEB DESIGN!
:D Arisa Koike

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hi all!

Post by Instructor »

Hello there, Arisa! Welcome to GRC 175. I think you'll have a great time in the class. If you're looking to advance your career, web design is a good skill to have. The design field is overcrowded and having any little edge that makes you stand out will help you advance. A lot of studios have designers also doing web work, so you can slot right into one of those with minimal additional training. I'm really curious to see how your, more physically oriented creativity, gets applied to these projects.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173