Ayo

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
ItsAllisxn

Ayo

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hello all!

My name is Allison and I'm 19. This is my second year at TMCC and working towards finishing my degree in graphic design because graphic design is my passion. I'm planning on transferring later on to Portland state to get my masters in social work. Currently, I work in childcare... during a pandemic... so I bet you can imagine how fun it is saying "put your mask on" 100 times a shift! I enjoy spending time with friends, making digital art, and playing video games when I have the time. I'm very interested in web design and potentially making it a side job in my career.

I have 6 cats, 2 dogs, 1 foster cat, and 1 foster dog (that we may be keeping?), so you if you ever see one of my animals during our zooms there ya go. In fact, I just got home from rescuing my foster dog from New Mexico and drove back home around a week ago. It's a sad story, but if you're interested, here's the link: https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/mi ... s-for-man/ . I also type "super aggressively" according to my friends (around 120 wpm) so if you're ever tryna race on typeracer.com lmk 8-) .

Also, it can be a pretty lonely time during a pandemic so don't be afraid to reach out and comment down on this post so we can be friends and help each other through this class :D . I have Discord, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. so whatever works for you lol. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

comicsansfanclub

Re: Ayo

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Allison, drop your kik @
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

I can see by your profile that you have an eye for art. Squidward Tentacles was definitely ahead of his time. "Bold and Brash" is one of my favorite pieces. The way Tentacles using bright colors to grabs your attention is outstanding. The oil on canvas is carefully applied and you can see the detail in the brush strokes. The implied lines draw our eyes to the center figure, an abstract of the artist himself. I loved this work of art so much that it is currently hanging in my house!
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Is that a ... cave painting Squidward avatar. <insert Edgar Allen Poe squinting at paper meme here> What have I gotten myself into? Well, at least you didn't go for the Meat Canyon version. One must count one's victories where one can.

Wow, that's a heck of a story about your foster dog. If only he could talk, he'd have a lot to say, I think. I hope they find his owner. I think it speaks volumes that your introduction post has the most responses to it as well.

Welcome to GRC 175, Allison. I look forward to seeing your work. I think you'll bring a fascinating perspective to the odd projects I assign. Your graphic design skills will serve you well since web design is just page layout with a layer of interactivity added on.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173