Hellooooooo

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
comicsansfanclub

Hellooooooo

Post by comicsansfanclub »

Hi!

My name is Hazzieleh, but you can all just call me Hazzie, which is pronounced Ha-zee. I'm currently finishing up my degree in graphic design and I'm very excited about it. I would love to dedicate my life to designing album covers, book covers, movie posters, and magazine covers.

Aside from graphic design being my ✧・゚: *✧・゚Passion ・゚✧*:・゚✧ I am a big movie fan, playlist maker, artist, cat lover, and coffee enthusiast so if you have any movie or music recommendations, pleases send them to me!

In regards to my username, umm... I am firm believer that comic sans is a misunderstood font. It actually has a very compelling villain origin story in where (us) the people, tragically misused the font that was intended for only certain uses. In another life comic sans is appreciated and used correctly :') Anyways, I was actually radicalized after listening to a song called Comic Sans by Okay Kaya. Join my club.

Excited for this semester!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Hazzie Castaneda*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

kendall_the_mann

Re: Hellooooooo

Post by kendall_the_mann »

Yesss love the Wybie profile pic!
-Kendall Mann

ItsAllisxn

Post by ItsAllisxn »

Hello Hazzie,
I'm sorry, I will NOT be joining your club. Comic Sans reeks in the back of a 3rd grade math packet. The trauma it holds for me is not understanding the difference between an adverb and a verb in 2nd grade with the worksheet covered in comic sans. Although I see your viewpoint, it simply is not for me.
Allison Hartmann - Kachow 8-)

IzzyB

Post by IzzyB »

Hi Hazzie,

I understand that you are a comicsans stan, honestly it's the cringiest Fandom. All your ships are ridiculous, like "comicsans x jokerman", that doesn't even make sense!

The headcannons :| (comic sans is definitely a bottom) and your fanfictions are written by 13 year olds who just discovered Wattpad.

Honestly you need to find a better Fandom. I recommend a soft grunge kind of font ;)
Isabelle Bento (the person with the basic anime girl hair cut) UwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Well, at least I know who's going to be the one to use Comic Sans on one of their web projects. I've always maintained that a great deal of the fonts people dump on (Comic Sans, Papyrus, Helvetica, etc.) are not bad fonts in and of themselves, but they're just over used and there are a lot of similar, but not the same fonts that carry the same visual information that the overused fonts apply.

Movie recommendations, eh? I could go on for a while on that front. Maybe I'll start a topic about it in the Off Topic subforum.

Welcome to GRC 175, Hazzie. I think you're going to have a great time. Your love of design will come in handy here and I think you'll get a kick at throwing a bunch of text into a text file and getting shapes, colors, fontas, and layout out the other end.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173