Introduction!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Meghna_Misson

Introduction!

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hi everyone,

My name is Meghna Misson, and this is my 4th semester at TMCC. I am majoring in Graphic Design and Media Technologies and working my way up to completing my associates degree before transferring. Outside of this, I am also interested in Fine Arts and animation, and I hope to gain a second career in these fields right after becoming an official graphic designer. What I hope to learn from this course is how to make an efficient and creative website that I can use in the future to represent my work and profile. Thank you for reading!

-Meghna Misson
Spring, 2021
:twisted:
Meghna Misson - student

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Introduction!

Post by Instructor »

Meghna! Welcome to GRC 175!

That's a good goal to have for this class since that's my goal for each of you, too. I have full confidence you'll be able to once I'm done with you. It takes a little learning, but your background in graphic design will come in most handy since it means you've basically done the "design" bit of this class before. All you'll need to concentrate on is learning how to build your design into a bouncing baby website.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173