Intro

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Kassandra

Intro

Post by Kassandra »

Hi everyone!

My name is Kassandra, but everyone calls me Kassie. I'm on the graphic design track, but I'm really looking forward to learning more about Web Design. I always found it interesting but never had the guts to try it out, because the whole HTML and CSS sounds confusing and is intimidating.

I work full-time in the marketing department at Carson Tahoe Health. When I'm not working, you can find me at the movie theater (movie buff gal here!), reading, hiking, playing disc golf, or hanging out with my family and my fur-baby (Simba).
Kassandra Fuentes

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Intro

Post by Instructor »

Welcome Kassie! Don't worry too much about HTML and CSS. Once you learn their syntax, they're basically vocabulary word memorization and there is very little freaky-deaky about them. I'll get you thoroughly involved in the syntax and many of the vocabulary words and then provide you with resources where you can learn many, many more.

May we be able to go back to movies again. These times have taught me how much I miss the little things.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173