Hey!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
sndbox

Hey!

Post by sndbox »

Hey!

My name is Sandra, I'm heading towards my Graphic Design degree, AA for now, but planning on continuing towards BA.

I've been in Graphic Design for a little over 6 years (this will actually be my 7th year!), and while I may not be the best at it, I really enjoy creating and coming up with new ideas.

I haven't done any work with web design, but I'm glad to be in this class to finally be learning at least some basics of how to create a website!
Sandra R.
san-druh

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hey!

Post by Instructor »

Well hello there, Sandra. Welcome to GRC 175! I'm glad to have you in the class and look forward to your solutions to the various projects I'll assign. When you're done here, you'll be able to take that graphic design experience and use it to create some killer websites. Graphic design principles are every bit as important for the web as they are in print, so your design eye will serve you well. If you've got any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173