Project 2 Rough

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
evexhouses

Re: Project 2 Rough

Post by evexhouses »

That site actually made me want to scream, I like the fact that you tried to keep the brick wall idea except updated and better! I do think you should as some sort of visual interest in there, right now its sort of just lonely?
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I like the layout of the brick design, but I love the beer background too! Wow, the original design is hard on the eyes! You did a great job making it easy on the eyes. :-)
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

themeg98

Post by themeg98 »

I think your first design has a lot more unity by using the same background. The second set just doesn't really speak to me. The first is also easier to understand.
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I would like to see more yummyness if this is a good website!! But keep the brick
Agostina From Argentina

Tickosity

Post by Tickosity »

I don't get the feeling of a German restaurant from the first designs, they feel kind of generic. The second ones feel more German but they also feel kind of plain to me.
Latham Furman

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

The pages are clean and clearly organized. Great concept to use the images in the background.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Yuri, I like the typeface that you selected for the name of the joint. I would use more classy, beer/ restaurant/ lounge/ back of restaurant fire pit images. I think you're holding your design back from its potential with just having a brick wall as the entire image. I like the overall layout of both, I just think you need a bit more imagery to push your concept forward, good work :)
Jason Alavez

matt

Post by matt »

hi Yuri,

I prefer the brick background layout over the other bc it's gives the background more texture and makes the composition more visually appealing. I agree that the background texture may be a little more visually appealing with more going on but having the background with brick isn't bad either. maybe a few different brick themes throughout the website would keep it visually interesting while giving it a theme and design too
Matty James