Adding a page

Got a question for your instructor or classmates? Found a neat technique you want to share? Post 'em here.
Lundholm

Adding a page

Post by Lundholm »

If I add a page because it seems like it would be interesting commentary but I don't add it to the paperwork or working_files for the site, do I get points off?

You said you encourage us to add to our sites throughout the semester and that's what this is. Not part of the original but a later addition.
- Nathan Lundholm

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Adding a page

Post by Instructor »

Nope, additions won't count against you.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Lundholm

Post by Lundholm »

Problem is, I made my addition and it f'ed up my layout... that's not "fed" it's f'ed with an apostrophe, intended to politely abbreviate a certain impolite word.

I'm very upset with myself but I guess I should have waited until after I got my grade.

I'm coming in to school NOW because I don't want to be late. I'll use my laptop to repair my site before class if I'm lucky enough to find the time. In the meantime it's not too big a problem, it's just two of my nice rounded corners became flat and and don't match my other rounded corners. That was NOT my vision.

Even the best designers have horrible things happen sometimes. Just means it's time to fix it.
- Nathan Lundholm

Lundholm

Post by Lundholm »

Michael, I'm still looking for my thumbnails, I told you I forgot to bring them and asked if I could get them to you later... but can you check if they're in the packet afterall?
- Nathan Lundholm

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Unfortunately, I don't see it in the packet ...
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Lundholm

Post by Lundholm »

I found them in my miscellaneous paper drawer where I put papers that don't have any other place.
What they were doing there I'm not sure but I will scan them and email them to you tomorrow (Wednesday)
- Nathan Lundholm