Project III live, by Francisco

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
fjbo

Project III live, by Francisco

Post by fjbo »

IT'S DONE!
First of all, thanks all for your feedback. I really liked the frank posts over the cheering ones because I know sometimes is hard to express something that "sounds negative", even though is for constructing purposes. Sincerely, thanks for those.

REBEL WITH A CAUSE
I felt a little rebel in this project and decided to go with the almost-psychedelic theme, however I incorporated some modified versions of the official TMCC color palette given that I don't feel that it suits with the "College for the New Nevada" concept that the college is being working on. From my student perspective, I really like the focus that our Marketing & Communications is aiming for.

The website is now live and working at: http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2017 ... project-3/.

Lastly, I wanted to combine different things in this project. I tried to build a more college friendly version of the original design and materialize a "trendy" concept that was a statement of the new marketing campaign of the college, redesigned the color palette (as already mentioned) and also have traces of my personal style.

That's it, see you guys next semester. Have an awesome winter break and holiday season. Best wishes to all. It is pretty cool what you guys came up this semester, keep the hard work.
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ

breezy

Re: Project III live, by Francisco

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I loved seeing all your amazing designs this semester, great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

ktwy

Re: Project III live, by Francisco

Post by ktwy »

Hey Francisco, thanks for the great feedback too!

Your color scheme is totally rad, and I really did feel like I needed to be on 'shrooms to look at your site. Haha xD
You did a great job simplifying the information, especially about classes.

Have a great winter break!