Final Project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
selvster5000

Final Project 3

Post by selvster5000 »

We made it!

See you all next semester!

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2017 ... index.html
Cheers,
Hannah Selvey

SerenDark

Re: Final Project 3

Post by SerenDark »

This is a gorgeous website!! I love the small color tone shifts across pages and the organization is really, really nice. I adore the layout a lot.
My only issue is that, on the Degrees/Certificates page, the two buttons for the Associates and Certificate mess up when the screen size changes, and they also make the page have some light scrolling, depending. They're not static.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

Ariesboxsye

Post by Ariesboxsye »

That home page, made me laugh. Anyway, you navigation is understandable and very fluid. The use of background image really helps display something of an artistic gallery feel over all.
~Names Aries Shelley~

Kyler_Rose

Post by Kyler_Rose »

Over all i really like your website it looks really good. at first your nav bar seemed really under delevped but after looking at the other pages of your website the nav bar fits in with the rest of the design.
Kyler Rose

breezy

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I loved seeing all your amazing designs this semester, great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

ktwy

Post by ktwy »

This is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love your use of large images and brackets to create an invisible border around the type. You totally nailed this website! Good job :)

fjbo

Post by fjbo »

It's very hipster, good for marketing purposes given the target audience. The colors are very harmonic. I liked the design, to be honest I am big fan of yours.

The Strong: The Hipster oriented design. Color Harmony. Use of Imagery. Focus. I believe there seems to be a very strong relationship between hipsters, design and economic consumption, which could help in terms of marketing. Your color choice has a very relaxing effect. Your imagery is very attractive and works amazing with your colors. You are very manipulative on this design (in a good way) it is like if you were grabbing the viewer's head and centering it right at the text content specially for your corner decorative elements.

The Not-So Strong: Contrast. Text readability. Info. I get the feeling that you treated this website in the way you design an image, causing that the text snaps right into your color harmony and blending with your whole design making it hard to read. I don't know how important content/information was for this specific project, but I think that you should gave more information right away.

The best part is the Complex magazine cover (long live Ecko) that is really funny and cool.
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ