Project three Final_Lea

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Ltrueworthy

Project three Final_Lea

Post by Ltrueworthy »

Hi everyone,

Here is the link to my project three website. I am still working on connecting all my projects together on my personal website but here is just the single link for now.

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2017/lea_trueworthy/

Thanks for looking!
Lea Trueworthy

Ariesboxsye

Re: Project three Final_Lea

Post by Ariesboxsye »

Amazing color scheme, really gives a digital artist type feel for me.

I think its obvious to you that your nav buttons don't go anywhere, and if they do might want to check if they are linked properly because the hover animation is nice and feels tempting to push that button but I lose my satisfaction when I'm still on the same page.
~Names Aries Shelley~

SerenDark

Post by SerenDark »

I find that the nav buttons do work, but they seem to take two clicks to do so, sometimes?
Your site looks great! I love how you framed the colorful image background with the footer and header bar, and I quite enjoy how the yellow of your nav bar carries further the yellow in the pen tool up top. The static footer is a nice touch, also. The nav buttons themselves could be more interesting I think, and perhaps some of the body copy could benefit from being white.
=== Olivia Putnam ===
SerenDark on:
Steam, Twitch, Discord

Moderator for DreadedCone's Twitch channel & Discord server.
Illustration, design, and Dark Souls game enthusiast.

====================

Kyler_Rose

Post by Kyler_Rose »

Over all your website is looking nice, but i have a problem with your footer area is alittle to large and tends to block information and and makes it hared to read.
Kyler Rose

breezy

Post by breezy »

Hey,

I loved seeing all your amazing designs this semester, great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

ktwy

Post by ktwy »

So pretty! As you're working on it, I would suggest making your footer smaller and dropping it at the bottom of the page rather than in a fixed spot as you scroll. Great job :)

fjbo

Post by fjbo »

It's awesome.

The Strong: Illustration. Concept. Your website is very interesting I really like the concept and style of your website. The illustration on the top right is pretty nicely done.

The Not-So Strong: Navigation. Font Size. I believe its due to technical issues and people already pointed it out, but ti is not working. I believe the text size is unnecessarily big added with your concept where the header and footer are always there which makes the website a little hard to view.

Personally, as a user, I don't like sticky elements because they can waste a lot of screen size (specially on mobile phones in landscape mode), but I believe your concept has uniqueness to it. I would recommend optimizing the size of the elements and managing your concept because it's interesting.

Unfortunately, I was not able to explore the rest of your site other than the homepage.

Nice work.
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ