Project 2 Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
michelek

Re: Project 2 Preliminary Critique

Post by michelek »

I really like both of your designs. I like your first design the best but I keep looking at the second inner page. I like the clean look and the horizontal layout. The only thing I would do is move the social media to the bottom/footer especially with the horizontal design.

Nice job
Great improvement over the original
Michele K Ott

KKentera_5000

Post by KKentera_5000 »

Hello, Very good designs indeed! I like that you have been able to add some imagery that brings a bit more of a spiritual vibe to this highly informational based original site. When I view the designs, I immediately am aware that this site has something to do with spirituality and it seems both designs would be easy to navigate.

It's hard for me to come up with things to say to improve on. You might want to add some text to the 2nd page of the 2nd design over the imagery just to make it more obvious at the top what the page is about. Overall I like the first one just because it is a lil' more organized, and has really good balance.
Kevin Kentera

gracelark

Post by gracelark »

I love this background image, it's totally ethereal and dreamy and fitting. I feel like the name gets lost in the logo redesign; I actually don't mind her original logo and I even think that the gold color of it would fit nicely right in place of the gray one; there's plenty of gold in that background image to pull from. I can't really choose between the two choices because they feel like the same design. I do like your typeface choices.
Andrea (Grace) Hutchison