Final Critique for Project#3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
natsukigrc175

Final Critique for Project#3

Post by natsukigrc175 »

This is the link for my personal website, which has project#3 link in it.
You can go to actual project#3 website by clicking the link "here" on the page!

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2015/nat ... ject3.html
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Re: Final Critique for Project#3

Post by ravennvrmre »

I really like the logo, simple and to the point while still looking nice. I love the layout, your gallery works really nice as well, and each of the sections look really beautiful and it flows so nicely. I have nothing negative to say, amazing job and it’s been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Very simple which is nice. I would have different pages for classes, instructors, degree and gallery. I find that you have to scroll to each section kind of long.
Amy Zimmerman

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

All your sites are very well made! I love your use of typography and images in the TMCC site, I wish you would have designed using the full width of the browser window. Nice use of smooth scrolling links.

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I really love the single scroll for your page. The font is large and easy to read, very strong font choice. I like that you used the school's color scheme for your page, I think it worked out nicely.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

I really like how this turned out. Having a continuous page that scrolls down like that is a neat idea. I also really enjoy how you subtlety used color. It just gives me a great feeling when scroll through it. I would just make the "Graphic Communications" headline more prominent.
ALEXIS ROSALES