prelim_#3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Ka80kins

prelim_#3

Post by Ka80kins »

In my first layout I made it simple but straight to the point. I am finishing my other rough but I can't wrap my head around how to finish it. So ill post the second one tomorrow. I am trying to make my roughs different so the first one is simple and the second one will be complex in the design aspect.
Attachments
rough_2.jpg
rough_1.jpg
Kathryn Kennedy

j.alexis93

Re: prelim_#3

Post by j.alexis93 »

It seems like a rough design, but I get a clear idea what you're going for. I think you should use photos of TMCC instead of Reno.
ALEXIS ROSALES

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

I think you have a good idea but I don't have anything to compare it to. One suggestion is that I would not center align your body copy. Maybe justify with the last line aligned left. Good start, my friend.
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

lsimgrc175

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I like the second one because of the big GRC, which also covers a lot of the brown half of the landscape, but you can still look at it if you want to.

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I like the second one better, and I like the transparency on your navigation bar. I would reccomend changing the justify center on the body copy. I think it work better with justify right or put into two columns
-Warren Asher-

japanese_panda

Post by japanese_panda »

I like your ideas on navigation button. but if you put black on hoover button and put white type on button, it will make low readability.

Pick same value color!
Yoshiki Katabami

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Shrink the navigation so it only takes up the header image, i like the transparency. The grey bottom is very boring, just make it white and play with your typography.

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like your second layout more. Very interesting to look at, but the body copy could be laid out more exciting with images and what not. Very nice work though!
Mark Sinnott

Ka80kins

Post by Ka80kins »

This is my second set of roughs, sorry I didn't post sooner.
Attachments
rough_2_home.jpg
rough_2_second_page.jpg
Kathryn Kennedy

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I am liking the second layout more. There is just move visual interest to it which i think is important for a graphics program page. I think the placements can be worked with of the text. The instructors text and the navigation bar on the home page are just in odd spots.