Project 1, Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Joe_Morales

Re: Project 1, Preliminary Critique

Post by Joe_Morales »

I like the use of texture you have going on in the first design but I find myself leaning to your second stary night design its a very nice nighttime image and fits great with the poem. I agree with a previous critique to add something to the body copy to make it easier to read and probably move the type over just a bit. nice work.
Joseph Morales

Benjamin_Nance

Post by Benjamin_Nance »

The imagery for these web sights is pretty dreamy. i like the use of the mirror in the first one. i was kind of having issues with the type in both of them but i think if it was full screen it would work nicely

-ben
Benjamin Nance

ravens.way

Post by ravens.way »

I love the poem on your sites. I like the creativity in your fist site. Especially the use of the mirror image. Increasing the font size in your paragraphs would improve readability. I love the second site. The style used in this one is simple but it expresses so much in the way it is used. I couldn't find anything to improve in this one.
Gwendolyn Jones-Gailey

ravens.way

Post by ravens.way »

I like the use of shapes in both of your sites. Increasing the font size in your paragraphs would improve readability on both of them. I like the first site the best. It creates a balance in the way you used the shapes.
Gwendolyn Jones-Gailey