This is my final web site.

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
japanese_panda

This is my final web site.

Post by japanese_panda »

This is my tmcc web site.

I fixed some problem and uploaded new html file in fetch, the web site take some time to change new one.

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2015/yos ... index.html
Yoshiki Katabami

ravennvrmre

Re: This is my final web site.

Post by ravennvrmre »

I really like the image cycling you put in there, but it is a bit odd it seems like some of them cycle twice as much as others. Maybe its because I expected it to cycle in order, idk, its still a nice effect. Great job and its been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Very nice.
Amy Zimmerman

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

The icons are very interesting. I like the way they cycle, and then change to reflect the content area. I especially love the floating navigation. I would say the background color is a little dark, which makes the space feel closed in with the dark styled icons. But the execution is solid and creative. Very nice!
Tara Rinehart

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I really love this whole design. I like the nav icons too. You did goon on making single page website!
Natsuki Tonuma

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Great job! I don't know if its just my browser but your 'fixed' nav on the bottom of the page is hovering just a bit above the true bottom of the page, so I can see everything scrolling under it... I would scootch it down a bit to hide that, otherwise awesome work! I like your personal site also it reminds me of early 1990's infographic design, love it.

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think the way the site scrolls is just awesome. I think the having the "GRC 175, Project 3, Web Design" thing is taking up too much space, and I think you should put a headline that says "Graphic Communications"
ALEXIS ROSALES