Project 3 - Final Version

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Game of Potters

Project 3 - Final Version

Post by Game of Potters »

I think it turned out pretty well. Tell me what you guys think! Final Project Link

And here's the final version of the first project, with working links to both Proj. One and Proj. Two. Tara Rinehart
Tara Rinehart

Stalksyouatnight

Re: Project 3 - Final Version

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

I liked the overall feel, but some issues makes the site suffer a little.

I don't think the buttons should change color when you have clicked on them, they aren't the usual links they are special. Although, this could just be my preference, but when they change color I have an undying will to see them back in their original state.

On the student work page you have the images go off in a slide show format, although it is nice to look at, interacting with it is another story.
They are labeled with numbers but the side show continues to play, so I would recommend not making them auto slide.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Good job! I like the top page image and you did good on using the same style of current tmcc website!
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

For your personal page, it looks really nice but the text becomes really hard to read as soon as the background image loads, maybe if you go back to it put a light transparent box behind it. For project three, I absolutely love the water colored image at the top, it works really well. The only negative comment I have is the final image of the student work cuts into the footer, what you could do, if you go back an mess with it is to put a height (and width so it won’t look weird and distorted) on the image. Great job though and its been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Wonderful job. I like how you did you gallery for student work.
Amy Zimmerman

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

Really simple and nice, I like the water color image.

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

The splash pages is really nice, yet not so different that it disconnects from the rest of the pages. I enjoy the water color effect you used to make it more artsy. An offset for the navigation links would have made the font stand out a little more. I noticed they're similar in contrast. The texture in the background is easy on the eyes and makes it less plain, so good on you for that.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

The water color picture instantly gives it an artsy vibe, but juxtaposed with the "graphic communications" headline, it makes the font seem too simple. I really like the feel that I get when I navigate through the website. I especially like how the navigation menu changes position when you leave the home age. I also really enjoy your galley page.
ALEXIS ROSALES