Project Two Roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
smith206

Project Two Roughs

Post by smith206 »

How much content do we need to show for preliminary critique. For instance I have quite a bit of text/information I am going to be putting on my redesign so do I need to put that in my design for Monday or can I just get the basic "graphical" elements done and describe everything? I only ask because Photoshop sucks for typography and laying out pages with a lot of type. Plus its not like Im going to use any of that typography work I do because I will just have to redo it in html/css so its not an image.
Kyle Smith

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project Two Roughs

Post by Instructor »

I'd fill in your type areas with lorem ipsum (or bacon ipsum :D) filler type. That way you won't have to create a whole bunch of text all over the place.

Also, you are not restricted to Photoshop only for these designs. Use whatever software you feel would work best. Many times I've used a blend of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and then placed the final thing into Photoshop for disassembly. So use whatever your comfortable with.

And yes, Photoshop does suck for typography.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173