Lingling's project3 roughs

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
schakarun714

Re: Lingling's project3 roughs

Post by schakarun714 »

Nice stuff Lingling, im really liking the second set of layouts better. i think the presentation is stronger in the first two.
Shalie C. Forever Dreaming

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

Wow, these are amazing, Lingling! I adore your color choices in both designs, honestly I just like everything about them. I am having such a difficult time deciding which one would work best, but really, they both exceed the requirements. The first layout is the one I've decided I'm most fond of. It feels like they're stacks of paper overlapping, and I am just a big fan of that sort of effect. It's neat that you also inserted a 'news' section, and included another mini navigation section towards the bottom. All really nice touches. My only suggestion is making the TMCC logo bigger, and getting rid of the tagline area entirely, I don't think it's necessary. Great job!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

hummela

Post by hummela »

first. very nice.

they both look good but im feeling layout 1 i like the color scheme and the color bar at the top, like someone else said high tech.
Good job on both your layouts.
Alexa Hummel :)

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Hi Lingling,

My preference is to your second set of roughs, with the green bar at the top. Your color scheme for the design is very nice, and your spaces for text are looking good. One thing you might try is moving the GRC News down a bit, so the text aligns with the second 'Overvew' text, because at the moment it seems to be competing with the first as a main header of that block. Also, is the image of the website in the middle area going to be something else? It's a little confusing as it stands, but I'm sure you'll sort it out.
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission