Lingling's roughs for project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
wendy_boddy

Re: Lingling's roughs for project 2

Post by wendy_boddy »

I love both of them! I really like the logo/type choice of the rough 1. I think both look professional, but like the rough 1 better. The blue a the bottom really grounds the design. the contrast between the orange and blue are great color choices for top and bottom.... light to dark.

Good work!

wendy

gotsatisfaction247

Post by gotsatisfaction247 »

I like the color you brough to the page and the overall changes you made, great start on the pages. One thing I am kind of not sure about, as of now it looks like the site has two headers, on with the image of eagel and one with the paper plain. I am not sure if they are same thing, if they are I would delit one, if not I would have oen big one in the header and the other use as page top title.

justinepaigek

Post by justinepaigek »

Hi, Lingling! I like the second design, it's just more visually interesting and has a nice, easy navigation that's user-friendly and not too complicated.
"I believe if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamed of."

Van Gogh said this. Not the real one, probably, just the one in that episode of Doctor Who.

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Lingling,

I like the improvements you've made to the website! The logo is very nice and professional, but it is a little too low-resolution. I think perhaps a serif typeface might help add to that professionalism, but it isn't necessary. I think between the two of them I prefer the second set. The uses of color are very deliberate and I think they look great. Looking forward to your final designs!
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission

Miasera

Post by Miasera »

Hey Lingling,

Both of these layouts are simple and clean, and present the information they want to well. Of the two I'm favoring the second layout, simply because it feels like it has more color and more dynamic than the first one which is something you want from a website that seeks to sell themselves for education. My suggestion is playing with the color scheme just a little, since right now some of the elements seem to just be floating there. Good job on both of these.
Cristina Sánchez
|| Certified Turtlefied

kiwakom

Post by kiwakom »

I like the first design.
The logo looks nice.
I also like the color choices.
I just wanna see more images.

Good start!

Kiwako