Project Two Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
wendy_boddy

Re: Project Two Preliminary Critique

Post by wendy_boddy »

Both look very organized, but i think the one with larger logo is the one i'd choose to flush out. Then again the top one's second page looks very well put together for a lot of information so I guess it depends on how much info they have. Looking forward to seeing your finished designs.

-wendy

gotsatisfaction247

Post by gotsatisfaction247 »

it hard to visualize when there is no color at all, but so far, I think I like the scan 1, it has good defined logo in the header, lets see some colors!

justinepaigek

Post by justinepaigek »

Stevie-

These are already a vast improvement from the original blogspot "site" this company had. That being said, I prefer the second layout because as mentioned, it seems more organized with a nicer flow and easier navigation to it.
"I believe if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamed of."

Van Gogh said this. Not the real one, probably, just the one in that episode of Doctor Who.

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Steven,

These are some great potential designs. I like the topmost design the best right now. It looks like it's laid out very cleanly and everything looks pretty balanced. The designs definitely look more professional than the blog that the original website is. I also think you've got an interesting logo starting there. Definitely some great ideas, so I'll look forward to your finals!
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission

Miasera

Post by Miasera »

Both your designs definitely have a lot of potential and are a step up from the original site, and looking at these roughs I'm drawn more the the first layout. It presents all the info in a neat block layout, while still being organized and not too overwhelming. I say go for that one, and I look forward to seeing your designs in digital format.
Cristina Sánchez
|| Certified Turtlefied

kiwakom

Post by kiwakom »

I think the rough 2 is better choices.
The tough 1 is kind of too busy, I guess.

I really like the logo design and the layout.

Kiwako