project # 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

project # 3

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hi guys!
Here are my two layouts for project #3
Attachments
Hello guys, according with the feedback that you made I come out with this improvements. please let me know what you think. thanks in advance.
Hello guys, according with the feedback that you made I come out with this improvements. please let me know what you think. thanks in advance.
grc_design2.jpg
grc_web01.jpg
Last edited by Juan Vazquez Lopez on Thu May 02, 2013 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

re8ecca

Re: project # 3

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Juan - I am really drawn to the second concept with the lightbulb background. It's a great photo because it adds interest without overwhelming the content on top. The colors coming through are just gorgeous. You might want to try reversing the TMCC logo so that it's a lighter color. It's kind of getting lost up in the corner.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

Hey Juan, thats a really cool image on the first one, I like those bees.
I think I like the second design better overall, the lightbulb is a great central image and the colors and fonts are working really well
good job
Mark Pederson

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Nice work Juan! Both designs are really strong. They have good contrast and color choice. The second one is my favorite because it has good graphics, looks professional and at the same time mysterious.
Martin Aranda

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

Hi Juan!

Nice work on both your roughs. I really love the second one, I think the image is great and the colors are coming through nicely. I agree with Rebecca, the logo and maybe the body copy a different, brighter color? Otherwise, I think it's pretty awesome! :)
Donna Harn

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

these both look great i think you are off to a great start...
Justin Hubert

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I don't really get the concept of the green rough so I have to say do the light bulb. its very interesting and eye catching.
Dustin Hill

Siri

Post by Siri »

Juan,

I have to say I really like your improvements to your rough, it looks a lot more clean and put together now. Still a little busy, but somehow that makes it come together even more. Maybe try making the foreground elements a little smaller and see how it looks.
Cristina Sánchez
| cristina_sanchez@mail.tmcc.edu
| Having the time of your life.

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

WOW! I’m very impressed with the graphic imagery that you put into these! All three layouts are fantastic! Your website it going to be amazing! Great job kiddo!
jen
jenny breitrick

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Juan.

Your first design is just so interesting to look at. The busy little bees and the little men and the eye peaking through the hole and just everything! The ink splotches are great and though the design doesn't feel specifically like a GRC page to me, it has that crazy creative feel that works well. I think your text might get lost among the multiple background colors though, so maybe try a transparent box.

Your second design has a much more sedate and professional-corporate feel to it. I do agree with everyone else that the lightbulb is an amazing backdrop, though I really don't care for how you've got GRC and graphic communications both on top and below in your redesign. I think the design at the bottom is the best, and use that extra space up top to make your content a little bigger so it doesn't get lost in everything else.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks