Now this problem : -(

Got a question for your instructor or classmates? Found a neat technique you want to share? Post 'em here.
OliviasMama12

Now this problem : -(

Post by OliviasMama12 »

OK I did everything exactly how your decsribed step by step, and the screen is supposed to look like what is showing at the bottom of the WYSIWYG, but when I save and preview in a browser the only thing that's appearing are my buttons, and my "fish page" image goes away. Do you know why this is happening???
new_problem.jpg
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Now this problem : -(

Post by Instructor »

Sorry for the late response. I forgot to hit up the forum last night.

I'm not 100% sure why your fish image isn't showing up. Everything looks good in the screenshot you posted. My guess is that there's some issue in the image linking in your CSS file. Open your CSS file by clicking on "layout.css" in the upper left corner of your file window. Look for a Rule named ".fish_container". In that rule, look for your background image link. Check in front of that link for a ../ If there is not one there, add it in so your background image link looks like "../images/file.jpg" or something close.

I hope that solves it!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173