Project 03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
ngrunwald

Project 03 Final

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello, this is my final remake for my website. I struggled a little bit with this project but felt better about it than project two. My layout is a bit simple and not too much, but is still put together and functions well. I was also able to figure out flex box so it hopefully should be responsive at any screen size. There is still a problem when going back to the home screen from the other tabs but I am trying to fix that. I also attached my prelim for the project since I never submitted those earlier.

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
Attachments
rough_home1.png
rough_occasions1.png
rough_home2.png
rough_about2.png
rough_connect2.png
rough_cupcakes2.png
rough_occasions2.png
Noah Grunwald

SandraT

Re: Project 03 Final

Post by SandraT »

Hello Noah,

Really good job! Your site is complete and functional; I also find it easy to navigate. The only thing I would suggest is making the logo a link to the home page
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great job! All of your photos look awesome, good choices! Good flow and organization. All of your links worked, great job!
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Wow! This looks really well put together! I love how all the links work and my favorite page was the one that displayed the different cupcake flavors. Great Job :)

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Cupcakes! Every time I see a student do this website, it makes me hungry. This one is a particularly good job. It's even a bit responsive.

The pink and white colorscheme works so well. It's so clean and goes so well with the pastries. I like that each page has a large image area and your make good use of it. Each image functions as an establishing shot. Establishing where the place is and what it does. In fact all the pics throughout are well selected. Those delicious cupcake image in particular. I like the way you broke each page into sections using the pink and white to separate them. Great contrast as well. You do a good job of using it to heighten the separations or call the eye to a particular photo. Good use of margin throughout, too. Everything has room to breathe. Your navigation is easy to see and use too.

I would have liked to seen the pink content section on the home page and some of the inner pages extend all the way across. I would also have liked to have seen labels on all the cupcake pics on the Cupcakes pages. Tell me what all that deliciousness is, I beg of you! Image

Good work! Now I want a cupcake though...
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

Nice Job! I like that your site is full of color and graphics to gaze upon and now i need a cupcake. The color choice is great, it really cries "Bakery". I like how you have the links set up. Nicely done
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

Your web design is really pretty. I think the background color and picture really go well together. Also, I think the color, size, and type size of the logo are good. And I think it is good to have this company's information.

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hey Noah,
WOW! I am impressed, this website looks well done and put together, on your website everything seems to be working fine. the presentation and the colors of your website make it fun and inviting. Great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]