Project 4 prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Ashton_H

Project 4 prelim

Post by Ashton_H »

here are my project 4 website prelims
Attachments
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

troutbelli

Re: Project 4 prelim

Post by troutbelli »

Ashton these look nice. I like that you used graphics rather than images in this design. The font and colors are really nicely done.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Ashton,
Great designs I'm really liking the 1st design you have it not to dark but quite the opposite, its bright and inviting, and great addition of the TMCC green. Everything is legible and easy on the eyes. Great job! :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

HI! I love how you added pops of purple and the type you used. I would add a colorful background maybe, but other than that, great job!

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hello! I like your design and typefaces on this. I suggest making the image fit in with the green background text or make all sides of the green background box equal to the image you pasted.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I don't think there's quite enough pages here, but at least there are two designs. I definitely prefer your second design though. Much better contrast.

That second design has such firmly defined sections. Each of the sections has a purpose, and there is no wasted space. So crisp! I love the big image area as well. I hope we get to see a different image for every page. That way we could easily tell we're moving around the website. The image and the white do a great job of diffusing the hideousness of TMCC's green. Your navigation is bold, easy to see, and should be easy to use. Your type seems to work well together, too. Usually two bold types don't but these seem fine with each other. Maybe it's the sections.

Left align your bodycopy. It's easier to read large blocks of text when they are left aligned vs. center aligned. Vertically center your button and page title in their white bars.

Not bad!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your design is good. Your web design is neat and comfortable to look at. Also, I think your used the color well.

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

Good use of space to portray information. Can't wait to see the finished product!

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hi Ashton,

I like the clarity of your designs, it seems like it would be easy to navigate. I know it's filler text but breaks throughout that body copy would be a good idea.
Sandra Torres

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Ashton,
I think that your use of color and the font choice was really well done. Out of the two designs you made, the one with the purple image has a good layout. Overall, good job
Noah Grunwald