project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Aub

project 3 final

Post by Aub »

Hi, so I got my websites somewhat working. The link below is gonna send you to my student page but i'm still trying to fix things. The link that goes straight to the goodreads remake should be working though!

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... rey-reyes/

Remake website: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ds%20root/

Here's the website I was redoing: https://www.goodreads.com/
Aubrey Delos Reyes

SandraT

Re: project 3 final

Post by SandraT »

Hi Aub,

Good job getting your links to work! I think trying to get that home layout to be in the whole page would be good.
Sandra Torres

Laura

Post by Laura »

Great job Aub! The website looks good, great organization, and all the links work! Awesome!
~Laura Nelson~

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Wow! I loved how interactive this website it! The links to amazon ect. were a super cute detail too!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Everything works! Nice job, Aub. Your attention to detail is shining through with this one.

One little detail that stands out to me is that, aside from the "2024 Reading Challenge" banner on the home page, you use the same typeface all through the website and then use different weights to establish hierarchy. That really serves to bind everything together. I also like the color coded genre buttons on the home page. The whole site uses color very well actually. Your inner pages are super clean and point people toward the books, which is excellent. I also like that little footer you have on your "Goodreads Thanks You" page. Nice use of margin too. Everything has good room to breathe and nothing feels crowsed or pinched. Good attention to detail throughout. I like that your header buttons actually work too.

I would have liked the yellow to go all the way to the edges of the browser window. Your "2024 Reading Challenge" banner is a little fuzzy. I would like to have seen your footer from the "Goodreads Thanks You" page on some other pages.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Melissa Sanchez

Post by Melissa Sanchez »

You did great I love the layout of your website! I also like the color scheme you went for. I also like how you made the amazon link actually take you to the amazon login page. There so much attention to detail in your website, you did a very good job.
Melissa Sanchez

troutbelli

Post by troutbelli »

You did it! I'm super glad you got your site to work. I love that your images are clickable and you have some nice content. Well done.
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

Hello,

I think your web design is really cool. I think layout is good and all navigation works. Great work!!

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Aub,
Neat, and the colors you choose for this website go nicely. It almost makes the books pop when you click through them. Really nice job. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Aub,
Your website looks really good. It's easy to navigate and all of your links work. I like your reading challenge page the most. Great job
Noah Grunwald