Project 4 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
ngrunwald

Project 4 Prelim

Post by ngrunwald »

Hello,
These are my rough drafts. I have 8 total, 4 web and 4 mobile. I think that they turned out somewhat good looking, they are a bit simple though. I felt that was probably best after coding the last project. Some of my roughs are cut off, on those pages I'm going to continue down with more info. Out of the two versions I am leaning toward the version with the black nav bar.
Attachments
rough_home1.png
rough_home1.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 51 times
rough_staff1.png
rough_staff1.png (2.2 MiB) Viewed 51 times
mobile_home1.png
mobile_staff1.png
rough_home2.png
rough_home2.png (4.19 MiB) Viewed 51 times
rough_staff2.png
rough_staff2.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 51 times
mobile_home2.png
mobile_staff2.png
Noah Grunwald

troutbelli

Re: Project 4 Prelim

Post by troutbelli »

I like the second set of designs. It looks nice and clean. The images on the first design seem a little skewed somehow. I think your colors and fonts are nicely used..
Christine Lopez

Because of Me...

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi,
I really like your designs, they do explain. That this is a program at TMCC, but I like the design with all the boxes for the staff I believe its your second design really nice!
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

Olivia_haltom

Post by Olivia_haltom »

Hi! I love the simplicity of your designs but would suggest t not vertically or horizontally stretch/ alter images because it can take away from the overall look of your designs, but other than that, great job!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I like your first design better even though it uses more green. I like the type better and it feels less cramped.

I really like the organized feeling you established with your first design. It has clearly delineated areas for navigation, imagery, and content. It's so cleanly done. I like that every page has large images at the top and that they are all different from page to page so you can quickly tell where you are in the document. I hope that difference continues for the rest of your layout. As I mentioned before, I like your typeface choices. It looks like you picked two of them that work well together and then primarily used weight to differentiate them. Good use of margin as well. Everything is pretty tight, but it does not feel crowded. You've used just the perfect amount of margin. Your navigation is easy to see and looks easy to use.

I wouldn't crunch or stretch your images to fit the spaces on your mobile and computer layouts. Just crop them to fit the area that they occupy.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Aub

Post by Aub »

Hi! Your visuals look great! I think it adds really nicely with the text over it as well. I only suggest making sure they're not obviously stretched out in either direction.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

seungwoo lee

Post by seungwoo lee »

I think your first web design is cool. At that time, I think you made it comfortable for people to see by utilizing big type fonts and big background photos. Also, I think it's good to be able to focus on body types.

CadenM

Post by CadenM »

This looks perfect for TMCC's design philosophy, great work!

SandraT

Post by SandraT »

Hello,

I like the second design. They both look great but the hierarchy and spacing in the second one is more pleasing.
Sandra Torres