Project 1 final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Aub

Re: Project 1 final

Post by Aub »

Hello you made a great choice with your choice of color it looks really nice. The font is also fitting to the aesthetic style. I would tighten up the letting on the email area so the two lines aren't so far from each other.
Aubrey Delos Reyes

Verenisse

Post by Verenisse »

Hi Olivia,
Beautiful work, everything about your composition is so inviting and the colors you chose go very well together. The placement of your slots look nice and it gives that real web designer feel to it. Wonderful job. :D
~Verenisse Ramirez[/i][/b]

EleanorVanEve

Post by EleanorVanEve »

I love your design. The pink and green go together well. I also like how you have your own logo! It all works together really well. Lovely!
Eleanor Van Evera

ngrunwald

Post by ngrunwald »

Hi Olivia,
I really liked your use of soft colors in this design. I think that the layout of the tabs is easy to find and follow along with. I also really liked that font that you chose for your name Overall, great job!
Noah Grunwald

Chloe_Humphries

Post by Chloe_Humphries »

Hello! I absolutely love the simplistic design and the colors you chose. I like how the pink links to the logo colors. Also I really like the type face you chose! Great work!
Chloe Humphries :mrgreen:

lakelyn_dean

Post by lakelyn_dean »

Hi! I really like your design. It looks very professional and clean, and the colors you used give me springtime vibes. I also think the font you chose works well with the overall design feel. your navigation is very clear, and I like the little added details like the stitching.
Lakelyn Dean <3