Project 3 - Alax Vong

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Alaxvong

Project 3 - Alax Vong

Post by Alaxvong »

Here's my final project. It was a fun semester. I learned a lot about the work flow of building sites. Good work, everyone.

TommieGuy

Re: Project 3 - Alax Vong

Post by TommieGuy »

Alax, your sites always look sharp. You combine different fonts on a page well. Your graphics are clean and bold.
I am not sure about the GRC logo that extends past the top of your page, onto the background. It feels like a mistake rather than a design element.
But if that's the only negative thing I can say about your site, I'd have to say it's nearly perfect! Great job!

R3YNO

Post by R3YNO »

Looks good Alex!

The student gallery section is blank is that intentional?

angelraiders

Post by angelraiders »

very minimalistic. I think it works you could add a bit more like a footer with some info.

artgalstyle

Post by artgalstyle »

I like the simplicity of the design and the way you have your bar and buttons. Great navigation! The TMCC Logo did not stand out and was fuzzy. Otherwise and awesome site. Didn't see any student work.

Laramie

sktlz1965

Post by sktlz1965 »

It's not bad, I am loving the green, black, and white color scheme...those are my personal fav colors, you should see my room, lol....It's simple but I think I like that, it gets the job done, and does not over do it!

Great Job as usual!

Faith
"Design is simply thinking made visual"

deni

Post by deni »

I like the rollover buttons how they stair step down. Your color choices are really good. Great site!

Denise